News of no use
You can trust Indian media to come up with all sorts of timepass news as headlines that serve no purpose. Here are some I noticed today on Times of India, India’s best newspaper.
Raju owned 321 shoes, 310 belts, 1000 suits
– And 100 polka-dotted underwears, 100 jaali-wala baniyans and lots of grass in his lawn too.
Now, Ramadoss targets fairness creams
– He tried them on himself and they did not work. Hence the anger.
Chennai lawyers attack cycle shop
– How could the cycle shop make money when the Lawyers were expressing solidarity Tamils situated in another country?
Farhan digs tall women
– While others Stumble / Reddit / delicious them.
Dalits protest atop Andhra assembly
– They’d have come down by themselves if someone told them that there was no reservation system in hell. All got fried in boiling oil equally.
Traveller nabbed with pigeons in his pants
– Apparently, he was attempting to be the first human being to fly. Suffice to say, he stuffed the pigeons in the wrong place.
Tortoise thieves make quick getaway
– Do you see the clever use of the words? Tortoise and quick. Awesome.
While you are at it, check this blog: Head(less)lines Today
Ponting attempted to downplay the incident on Wednesday by telling reporters in Melbourne that Haddin “got an apology via text message from Daniel”, but the captain may have succeeded only in fanning the flames.
The Kiwis say no SMS was sent. My guess is Ponting is halucinating. What with all the drubbing they’ve been getting of late?