I regularly track the search terms that lead innocent searchers to my webpage. Most of them are the regular ones which more or less match the title of my post. Of course, I’ve had my share weird search terms, but the ones that take the cake are as follows:
- how many people read newspaper in india
- how many barbers in mumbai?
- sreesanth family photo
- indian women long hair cut
- what is muhahahaha?
- who is muhahahaha?
- yashpal sharma Hindi cricket commentary (listening to him was not enough kya?)
- religious rituals in kolkata
- indian women tirupati tonsuring videos (what the?!!!)
- family background of yuvraj singh
Needless to say that none of them found what they were looking for! But it makes me wonder…who the hell wants to see the video of a woman getting her hair tonsured? Weird are the ways of people.
While we are talking about the ‘knowledge’ on the Internet, here’s an interesting post about the knowledge available on the Internet and how Google is just not enough from The Economist Free exchange blog.